The week so far:
Monday - after the pedicure outing, took the kids to ice skating and then brought all 5 back home with me for the McMullen's date night. Then I ditched Adam with the whole lot of them and went to a drama meeting at church. Hung out with Lisa and learned a bit more about her. I get to write a monologue based on a story from her life. I just hope I can do her story justice!
Tuesday - the usual morning routine, work, home, worked from home, etc. Nothing crazy exciting - that is, until the weather went CRAZY last night! It was thunderstorming and 50 degrees, and then within an hour it was snowing, everything froze, and the windchill was below zero. Now THAT'S crazy!!
Wednesday - Snow Day! Unfortunately for me, I don't get snow days. Would have been nice to stay home and hang out with the kids, but someone has to open the scrapbooking store - you know, in case someone has an EMERGENCY and needs scrapbooking supplies in the middle of a winter storm! Adam stayed home with them for part of the morning, then delivered them to my mom who was home with Katie, Adia and Tori (THEY all got a snow day!). I headed over to mom's after work to pick up the kids - ended up hanging out there until it was time to leave for ice skating. Froze my BUTT off standing outside watching the kids, who were bundled beyond recognition. They had lots of fun slipping, sliding and skating all over the place - so much fun to watch. From there we ran to the store looking for a deal on jeans - no dice - all too short. Then it was home, dinner, baths and bedtime. Finally, the LOST season finale in preparation for the season premier tomorrow night!! 20 hours and counting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment