You might be thinking to yourself, "SEVEN kids??!? Is that even safe?? Who would do that?" Well, what you might not understand (especially if you don't have kids) is that kids are actually EASIER when you add more to the mix. You see, just my own kids would get bored with each other and start bickering over a toy or what they want to watch on tv. Add a few more and we've got instant playmates! Throw a couple more in and it's a party!!
Carter and Tyler paired up for the day and had a blast. I only found them playing in the sink once! (I'm just glad they didn't find my toothbrush for their little sink games!) They also played outside in the snow with the BIG kids after lunch, staying out longer than a couple of the older ones. After that it was naptime (insert sound of angelic choir here).
For Jacob, Abby, Allison and Rachel, this was a pretty typical day. A little tv, some playing with toys, and then out in the snow!
All that SNOW! And kids playing in it!!! I know I used to do that... I think I used to do that... I NEVER did that! It's inhumane!
ReplyDelete