Morning came WAY too early - I HATE 6:23. I hate alarm clocks. I hate getting up in the dark, not to mention the cold. Yuck.
But we did get up, and the kids eventually though reluctantly fell out of their beds and rolled down the stairs. After the usual routine, got the kids onto the bus and on their way. After that it was time to get ready for work and get myself out the door. Stopped for coffee (yum) and then hung out with Freida at PIT until 2:30 or so. She's fun.
Got home in time to get the kids off the bus and hung out at home, re-writing a PIT email and updating the store's blog. Before I knew it, it was 5:00 and I was rushing to get some dinner together for the kids, get them out the door and to the McMullen's so that I could get back to work for my 101 (scrapbooking for beginners) class. As I was talking last night, I figured out that I've been teaching that class for a LONG time! Every month (almost) for more than 4 years. Wow. After the class was over, I hung out with Anne and Alice and talked for quite a while. With my new schedule for this school year, I don't get to see those evening shift girls enough - they are a riot! We had some great conversation.
Got home around 11pm to find on Xbox - he was playing with Aaron and Robbie in Florida, I think. Fun. I headed to bed at midnight, read for a while and finally crashed hard just before 1am. Making the alarm clock my enemy again this morning. But I'll gripe about that more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment