- January - Mom and I took the kids to Shedd Aquarium & Abby lost a tooth
- February - I visited Katie in California while on a trip for work & Abby lost another tooth
- March - We replaced a water heater (following a basement flood), I celebrated my 34th birthday, Mom celebrated her birthday, Katie celebrated her birthday, Steve celebrated his birthday, and we went broke from all the presents we had to buy. j/k!
- April - I went to a weekend Scrapbooking Retreat (seriously??!? YES!), we went to an indoor waterpark for some fun with the McMullens, the Horton side of the family travelled to Iowa to celebrate Grandma & Grandpa's 60th Anniversary (except Adam who got to stay home for Easter at GCC), Jacob turned EIGHT year old, I helped move my place of work from one location to another (total nightmare, but worth it now that it's over!).
- May - My cousin Susie (and her husband, though he did very little of the work) had baby Charlie, Abby learned to tie her shoes and to ride a two-wheel bike, Katie came home for Memorial Day Weekend, & Adam and the boys (Daryl, Todd, Ben, DC & Jeff) drove to West Virginia for some manly activities, like rafting and rock climging.
- June - the kids did sports camps - Abby played soccer and Jacob played basketball, they also took swimming lessons, and Adam and I saw John Mayer in concert again. Fun!
- July - more swimming lessons, another trip for work for me - Chicago this time, Buckatabon for the 4th & Keith Urban with Tammy for my birthday - YIPPEEE!!
- August - GCC staff picnic, Wisconsin Dells with the McMullens, Ruths and Verduins, a week-long visit with Steve's girls, back to school ON THE 15TH OF AUGUST for crying out loud, & a High School Musical premier party.
- September - the kids played UPWARD Soccer & Adam and I started our Dave Ramsey classes.
- October - I did a drama at Innovate, Adam and I went to Catalyst in Atlanta, we visited a pumpkin patch, Katie came home for a visit, as did Steve's girls, another pumpkin patch, and the kids went trick-or-treating.
- November - Mom, Tam & I took Abby and Ally to American Girl in Chicago, Adam and I got away for a night for another Keith Urban concert, Katie decided to move home& our extended family celebrated Thankgiving with our unusual Iowa tradition.
- December - I decided to fly out to California so that I could join Katie for her drive home, Abby (MY BABY!!) turned 7 years old, Katie and I drove for 5 days, and then the Christmas craziness began - Christmas Eve morning here with mom, Katie & Steve, Christmas Eve at mom's while Adam worked all 6 services (we only went to one), Christmas morning at home, Christmas afternoon at Adam's folks, Adam's birthday (35) on the 26th, a little time off together, New Year's Eve at the McMullen's with the Ruths, Verduins and even the Hudson/Runyon duo! (Not to mention the Xbox 360)
As for 2008... I can only imagine what it'll bring, but whatever it is, I want to make a better point of writing about it so that I can remember it all by the end of the year!
Cool! You have had an eventful year. And we've LOVED reading about it. Don't stop.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!