
I know you've been waiting on pins and needles...and now, FINALLY, I have a scrapbooking project to share with you! Sadly, this is the first thing I've made since the last page I posted! These pictures were taken when Adam and I went to Colorado last fall. The large picture on the right and the picture on the bottom left are views out the window of our room - it was absolutely breathtaking! And really cold...
So, for those of you who want to know - the paper is 7 Gypsies, the coaster card is (of course) Weathered Door, the wood letters are Lil' Davis, and the fold-over tab is also 7 Gypsies. I inked the edges of the coaster and mounted it and the picture of the "Stellar Jay" on chipboard (you can't see the dimension in the picture). Thanks for looking, and hope you enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment