Thursday, October 13, 2005
I'm BACK!!
Well, I just returned from Vegas and a trip to Memory Trends - another trade show for the scrapbooking industry. Had a great time. Worked hard. Slept little. Took lots of pictures. It was my first trip to Vegas. In case you missed out on this little bit of information, it's not exactly a "family friendly" destination. At every turn I found myself thinking, "I would never bring my kids here." "How would you explain that to a 6 year-old boy?" Like I told my friend Tammy today, it seemed to me to be a big Pleasureland Museum with no walls. While there were some highlights, like the fountains in front of the Bellagio, and just the sheer magnitude and magnificence of the surroundings, and a city walled-in by mountains on all sides, overall it was pretty "creepy." Let's just say, I felt much better (and cleaner) while visiting Disney World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't see half of the photos you have posted on here. I can't wait to get a copy of them.
ReplyDeleteJeri
oooooh looks like you guys had a blast.....just looking at pretty stuff all day is fun even if it IS tiring!!! Like going to disneyland or something!
ReplyDelete