Thursday, October 13, 2005

The road to Vegas...


...is paved with more strange things than I can even begin to cover, but this photo should help. When we arrived at O'Hare and got in line at the ticket counter to check in, we look over and...THIS!! Just so you completely understand what you're looking at - it's a poodle. Really. With hot-pink-dyed hair, a pink cowboy hat, a jester-like collar, complete with beads and flashing lights, and a STROLLER! After a couple of minutes of gawking, mouths open, jaws on floor, we noticed movement in the pink stroller. Another custom-dyed poodle! I didn't get a picture of that one, but it was green and red - ready for Christmas! Another jester-collar, but no hat. These guys flew (along with an English bulldog puppy and a greyhound puppy - all with different owners) all the way to Vegas with us. I don't know if they were on their way to Vegas for some kind of dog show, or if they were leaving one in Chicago...what I do know is that, believe it or not, this wasn't the weirdest thing I saw this week...

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! Welcome back :) I need to get a poodle and dye it's hair.. NOT LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I think you need to try that dye job on Murphy! I am sure Adam would love it...

    ReplyDelete