Thursday, October 6, 2005

New Links

Hey all - I just spent a fair amount of time adding a whole lot of links to the blog. They're friends of mine. I don't necessarily agree with them. In fact, some of them are just plain crazy and I often deny knowing them when we meet in public. However, most of them have something sensible to say every now and then, so check them out!

4 comments:

  1. "The CRAZY One"? I have been faithfully taking my meds and I will stalk and verbally assail anyone who says otherwise!!!! (Of course, my meds have NOTHING to do with mental instability and I live in Sarasota and you live in South Bend... I guess stalking and verbally assailing are also out of the question.) BUT THERE IS ALWAYS "BLOG-STALKING"!

    (ATTENTION any web/blog monitors: I'm ONLY KIDDING!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. Becky, I am honored to be added to your link. Hopefully I will see you more often than just the food court at the mall, LOL. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where am I? I don't see a link for me on your pit friends list...
    jeri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri - do you have a blog or website that I don't know about??

    ReplyDelete