That rocks Beck - I have Allison already asking me to take the training wheels come off. But she is still so unsteady - she almost fell off the bike yesterday because she wehn up the curb at that weird angle that completely throws you off balance. She caught it just in time by putting the brake on or something...
Way cool! So I guess that means it's time for me to take the training wheels off my Jeep... Can you get Jacob to pass along one of those pep talks??? (His Uncle Mark needs all the help Jacob can give!)
That rocks Beck - I have Allison already asking me to take the training wheels come off. But she is still so unsteady - she almost fell off the bike yesterday because she wehn up the curb at that weird angle that completely throws you off balance. She caught it just in time by putting the brake on or something...
ReplyDeleteYeah Jacob!! AJ mastered no training wheels just recently as well!!
ReplyDeleteWay cool! So I guess that means it's time for me to take the training wheels off my Jeep... Can you get Jacob to pass along one of those pep talks??? (His Uncle Mark needs all the help Jacob can give!)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jacob...
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome...
Beck, we will just send our kids to you when they are ready for no training wheels!