That is THE reason I'm not in youth ministry. In fact, I was thinking about going to "watch" a Lifeline service - but now that I see what Adam has to do...I think I'll wait for the video.
I know exactly what you mean - as you know, I don't really have a problem with getting up on a stage, but dancing in front of more than 100 high school students?? Sounds like a nightmare I've been having since about the time I started middle school...
So that was way too funny, the best part about it is I showed it to the girls and Rachel just started laughing and said "look, uncle adam is shaking his bottom". She even imitiates it, which is pretty funny in itself!
I loved the video... Adam is a natural (natural what? I'm not going there...).
I sent this to my good friend Tim Downey. He's a youth pastor professor at Moody in Chicago (he';s also trained youth pastors all over Eastern Europe). I figured he'd relate.
That is THE reason I'm not in youth ministry. In fact, I was thinking about going to "watch" a Lifeline service - but now that I see what Adam has to do...I think I'll wait for the video.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean - as you know, I don't really have a problem with getting up on a stage, but dancing in front of more than 100 high school students?? Sounds like a nightmare I've been having since about the time I started middle school...
ReplyDeleteSo that was way too funny, the best part about it is I showed it to the girls and Rachel just started laughing and said "look, uncle adam is shaking his bottom". She even imitiates it, which is pretty funny in itself!
ReplyDeleteI loved the video... Adam is a natural (natural what? I'm not going there...).
ReplyDeleteI sent this to my good friend Tim Downey. He's a youth pastor professor at Moody in Chicago (he';s also trained youth pastors all over Eastern Europe). I figured he'd relate.
Funny stuff. Thanks. I needed this today. Love the pics of fall, too. I want to be like you when I grow up!
ReplyDelete