
These are 9" tall wooden letters made by Provocraft. They come white (and look great that way, too!), but I have altered these by Mod Podging paper onto them. For Abby's letter "A" I used My Mind's Eye - from the Kaleidoscope collection. Once the paper was dried onto the letter (I did the sides, too) I distressed the edges with sandpaper, then Mod Podged over the whole letter again. Finally I added some Making Memories rub-on letters to spell her name, a little organza ribbon and some mini Prima flowers to top it off. I love how it turned out and think it will look great on her bedroom wall once it's done hanging in the store for the month of November!
On Jacob's "J" I used Basic Grey Skate Shoppe paper - same technique. Again, Making Memories rub-on letters for his name at the bottom, then I tied some of the Gin-X Fabrix around the bottom and hung a mini Doodlebug tag from it (it has a picture of a little inchworm on it). I LOVE the frogs!! And the little flies! Too cute! Very boy. Thanks for looking!

Becky, I love them!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!!! I bought the J and I like it, but I havent done anything with it yet.
ReplyDeleteYeah Yeah Yeah... Very nice.
ReplyDeleteBut where is my "D"? I'm thinking hockey motif with paper from the nhl arena collection, typography from the edmonton oilers line and distressed edges via repeated hits with a hockey stick. Or possibly black streaks from repeated shots with a hockey puck!
Wow, I'm getting pretty good at this! Maybe I should take up the craft...then again I wouldn't have the time or patience. Love ya Beck :)
I love those letters!! I want one!!
ReplyDeleteyou're very talented. i wish i was that creative.
ReplyDeleteOkay I will be waiting for an "A" for Allison and a "R" for Rachel. I love the letters. Yes, I am being serious, let me know how much!
ReplyDelete