
So, here it is - my latest page. It's for this month's DT assignment, which is "Technique of the Month" and the technique is "monograms." The paper is Basic Grey Skate Shoppe, the letters are Basic Grey Undressed chipboard covered in the Skate Shoppe monogram letters (I Mod Podged them on, sanded the edges, then Mod Podged again). There are actually ribbons sticking off the top that you can't see because my scanner is too small. The pictures are of Jacob eating his very first push-up, which is a monumental event for a kid who's allergic to milk! I journaled about that - it's under the photo that's directly above Jacob's name. It's long so I won't include it here, but basically it's about Jacob's allergies, from birth to present. Also worth noting is that I actually sewed on this page - the large circle on the left side of the page is sew on - pretty crazy, for someone who isn't very domesticated!
I wish I could scrapbook as well as you. I end up gluing pages together or maybe my hand to the page next time, lol
ReplyDelete