Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Flip Side

Ok, since I crabbed about my job yesterday, I'd like to take this opportunity today to tell you about one of the coolest things I get to do for my job. This evening I leave with a team of friends from the store to attend the CHA Summer Trade Show. This probably doesn't excite you at all, and I can understand that. However, I'm absolutely over the top with excitement right about now. Nevermind the fact that I'm still doing laundry so I can *begin* to pack my suitcase, that I'll probably get less than 12 hours sleep over the entire weekend, that I'll be on my feet for a minimum of 13 hours a day, that I'll walk an incalcuable (yes, it's a word) number of miles over the next 3 days...THIS IS FUN!!

Those of you who know me probably have some idea of how much I like to shop. I consider it a hobby. I've also made it quite clear that I love scrapbooking. Combine my two absolute favorite hobbies and what do you get?? That's right - the trade show. Did I mention that I'm spending someone else's money?!? It gives me chills just thinking about it!

1 comment: