Love it! I was just wondering two things:1. Did you only have to make-up half your face for the shot and,2. is your other eye looking in an entirely different direction (a la Marty Feldman)?
you have helped me so much. this explains it. the creature in my dreams IS a one eyed monster. Whew. now i can rest.seriously, not bad...but you have to admit the one eyed monster thing had to be said.k
Becky,I can show you how to apply this tomorrow, (Tuesday)...
hello.....wait till tuesday:)
Love it! I was just wondering two things:
ReplyDelete1. Did you only have to make-up half your face for the shot and,
2. is your other eye looking in an entirely different direction (a la Marty Feldman)?
you have helped me so much. this explains it. the creature in my dreams IS a one eyed monster. Whew. now i can rest.
ReplyDeleteseriously, not bad...but you have to admit the one eyed monster thing had to be said.
k
Becky,
ReplyDeleteI can show you how to apply this tomorrow, (Tuesday)...
hello.....wait till tuesday:)
ReplyDelete