Thursday, September 1, 2005

Scrapbooking Thursday

It's funny how much one less kid can make such a difference - I feel so productive! Anyway, this layout is from our DT U-Pick list - optional projects we can choose to work on that are displayed near appropriate product throughout the store. I chose this particular project because it's a product that I wouldn't normally use and I like a challenge. Besides that, nobody else on the DT was going to do it...haha. The featured product is Embossibles by WeR Memory Keepers. I also used Kaleidoscope papers by My Minds Eye, Signage by Making Memories, chipboard, DCWV cardstock and Quickutz diecuts to make the page. I distress the metal signage with sandpaper and handstitched a border on one page with Making Memories ribbon stuff. Oh, almost forgot about the Fabrix by Gin-X on the tag. It actually turned out better than I'd hoped. The boy featured on the page is the son of my employers, little Nathan Turner, and believe me - he is every bit a boy. I considered journaling about the number of times he's been to the emergency room, but I didn't want to get the Turners in trouble! ;) Thanks for looking!

ps. I'm also going to throw some of my layouts from earlier this year on here now that I've gotten them back from being displayed at the store. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment