Thursday, September 1, 2005
One more thing...
I failed to mention, in my summary of the last week of my life, the highlight of my Saturday. My kids, being the little angels that they are, decided to play outside and give me a little peace and quiet. Next thing I know, Jacob comes running in the house and I hear the upstairs bathroom faucet running. Never a good sign. As Adam says, "How dirty do a boys hands have to be so that he spontaneously decides, on his own free will, to wash them himself?" So, I go to check it out. He's purple. Not what I expected. Before I can even get a word out, Abby comes up behind me. She's even more purple. Apparently they found some berries outside and decided to have a berry fight. Someday Abby will learn that getting herself into such a situation, with a brother that's a little more accurate with his pitching arm than she is, isn't a very good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment