I know...I've been MIA again. I'll get to that sometime soon. Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I'm concerned about more important things...
DID YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW TAPE THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ALIAS TONIGHT??!? I am beyond desperate. Please. Help a girl out here. Please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I find myself laughing right now. I know bad friend! What will you do? You don't need to see the season premier right :)
ReplyDeleteYou're laughing at my pain. You're right - bad friend!! ;)
ReplyDeleteSeriously - make some phone calls and help a friend out, would you? Certainly you know someone else who watches the show!!
Sandy started watching it but didn't like it, so she changed the channel.
ReplyDeleteI do have someone who Might, I repeat MIGHT, have it taped (although he is a tchy and may not use VHS anymore).
You may have to come here and get it.
Deal.
ReplyDelete