1. I prefer not to get my face wet. In the shower, while swimming, in the rain...doesn't matter. Don't like it. It's not that I'm afraid of it - I like to swim and waterski, etc. - I just don't like how it feels.
2. I like to eat. A lot. I get really excited about eating certain things, too, like favorite foods or meals at certain restaurants. Food is my friend.
3. I didn't know my first name when I went to kindergarten. My first name is really Allison. There, I said it. I am Allison Rebekah (Holt) Callender. My parents have called me Becky as long as I can remember, and not only that, but they failed to fully explain to me that my name was really Allison. My kindergarten teacher called "Allison" for morning attendance for a week before she figured out that she needed to talk to my mom. Thanks for that.
4. I've had more than 10 traffic citations. Most of them for speeding, one for seatbelt non-use, one for turning left in a no-left-turn, and the others...I do not recall. I've lost count. I'm not proud of it. I do have opinions regarding the constitutionality of setting speed limits that I will not get into right now. Clearly I have issues with authority. I'm working on it.
5. I am fairly particular about my bedsheets. I actually don't usually make the bed until right before I get into it. I straighten the sheets and comforter, even them out and pull them up to the headboard. Then I fold them over and climb in. At no time should the comforter touch my face - only the sheets. It's not an absolute freakish obsession - just a very strong preference.
Ok - so there are some things you probably never wanted to know about me. Now it's your turn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6) I owned a red car that frowned a lot...
ReplyDelete7) I have an obsession (scrapbooking)
Should I continue?
No, Daryl...I mean about YOU!! ;)
ReplyDeleteDo psychiatric odities count?
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! I need to say hey to you next time I see you. Somehow everytime my BF and I are eating at the foodcourt at the mall I see you, just not much at church, LOL. Go figure!
ReplyDeletehey 5. is something jon and I do too. and I have to have NICE sheets not 150 thread count sheets...they have to be 500 tc all the way!!!
ReplyDelete