Not only has my sister basically double-dog-dared me in this, but now my once-loving Uncle Mark (aka Sparrow) has thrown down the gauntlet as well. Let the games begin.
Before things go too far, however, just let me clarify that my sister is an expert in digital photo editing. If you happen to see something on her site, or anywhere else, that casts an unflattering light in my general direction, you should immediately assume that the photo is doctored and completely false.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So what's your excuse for the pictures I post? Hmmm?
ReplyDeleteEveryone knows you can't trust a pastor...right??
ReplyDeleteI don't know. Let's ask that Beeson guy...
ReplyDeleteOk, maybe that was too strong a statement...what I meant to say was that everyone knows that you can't trust musicians! Yeah, that's what I meant!
ReplyDeleteOh, and ACTORS are ALWAYS being real with us? RIGHT! Thank you Susan Sarandon....
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!!
ReplyDelete