Monday, September 12, 2005


Be careful, Kate. Be very, very careful...

8 comments:

  1. i loathe myself. very very much so.

    let the battle begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, your aunt Sandy discards NOTHING. We have some wonderfully amusing pictures of BOTH of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. uncle mark, i will offer you cash for incriminating images of allison... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is more revenge toward to your mom!!!!! I did not approve this picture for the world to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom - you shouldn't have said anything!! I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't have even know it was you!

    Sorry - all's fair in love and war!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys crack me up, can't wait to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm. Neutrality is SO boring (I don't know how the Swiss do it). There's a little surprise for you both on my blog.

    ReplyDelete