Thursday, March 13, 2008

One week later...

Went for my 1 week check-up today. Still seeing 20/15 (you do know that's better than 20/20, right??) and reading 20/20. Everything looks good. Literally. I get to stop using one of the 3 kinds of eye drops, and I'm done using the eye-shields for sleeping - yeehaw! I can also start wearing eye makeup again.

I've caught myself a handful of times reaching for my glasses on my nightstand, and it still really freaks me out when I can read my alarm clock in the middle of the night. I get to go back for another check-up in 3 weeks, the Thursday before I leave for CABO!!

In other news, Steve's girls are here for THREE weeks, starting this week. Jacob and Abby are thrilled and couldn't wait to get to grandma's to see them. Uncle Steve even took them all in the hot tub to celebrate!Steve needed a little liquid courage to handle the challenge. Unfortunately all they had was "Katie's" wine coolers. I'm not allowed in a pool or hot tub yet (eyes) and Katie wussed out, so Steve was on his own. Good news is that they all made it out alive.

Finally, happy birthday to Mom on Sunday and Katie today! Steve's is also coming up later in March, so we'll all get it over with by the end of the month. The plan is to do Das Essenhaus and "Horton Hears a Who" sometime this weekend to celebrate all of our birthdays. Fun, fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo becky,

    I am Prema! happy be-lated birthday. Today i had the chance of looking your blog. It is so nice to see all your photos and i will begin to read it regularly.

    Raj has a new blog, we will begin to write in it from next week onwards.
    http://lifemission.typepad.com

    Prema

    ReplyDelete