Thursday, March 6, 2008

12 Hours and counting...

Things running through my head as I get ready for the big day...
  1. I am SO excited - both to have the procedure, and to get it OVER WITH.
  2. Still not crazy about having my eyelids stuck open...
  3. What is their idea of "pressure" (what they say I'll be feeling as the first laser cuts my eye) vs. pain?
  4. What exactly will I be able to see when I leave?
  5. How long will it take before my eyes feel somewhat normal?
  6. Will I really be able to make it a MONTH without rubbing my eyes?? I've become acutely aware of the fact that I actually do that A LOT!
  7. By this time tomorrow I will be glasses and contacts FREE!!!
  8. Sleeping with fly-lens goggles on should be interesting...
  9. I really hope this works. I mean REALLY. Not just that I will see better when it's done, but that I won't see worse. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen...
  10. I really hope the Valium does the trick!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. I'm sure everything will go great. "See" you Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete