Well, I'm off in just a matter of minutes. Unless I find someplace to access the internet while I'm there (other than the business center where we're staying, where it's $20/hr!) it'll be the end of the week before I type at you again. Later!
Aren't these trips to "sin city" getting a bit FREQUENT? We'ren't you just there about a week or so ago?
Actually, the only thing that's REALLY got me upset is that you didn't give me enough advance warning so I ciuld send you a few bucks for the slots. Oh well... I would have SPLIT it, too!
Aren't these trips to "sin city" getting a bit FREQUENT? We'ren't you just there about a week or so ago?
ReplyDeleteActually, the only thing that's REALLY got me upset is that you didn't give me enough advance warning so I ciuld send you a few bucks for the slots. Oh well... I would have SPLIT it, too!
I'm jealous! have fun
ReplyDeleteOkay. So, you're still in Vegas? When they say, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", that doesn't mean YOU stay in Vegas!!!
ReplyDelete