
My newest addition to my collection of DT projects. I was on Technique of the Month for December. You might be saying, "But December is over!" So, sue me. December was a little busy. The technique was heat embossing (and for those of you who don't know, that basically means using embossing powder and a heat gun to create different effects on your page). It's hard to see in the scan I've given you here, but the title, the subtitles and parts of the background paper have been embossed. I used Versamark ink pad and pen and clear embossing powder. The paper is Bo Bunny, the title letters are Heidi Swapp chipboard (painted blue, distressed and embossed) and the second page has various metal accents. Nothing terribly fancy, but very fun and one of my favorite projects I've done in a long time. Stop in to PIT sometime and see it in person - it'll look much better! Oh, in case you can't read them, the words read: "What are a boys dreams made of? (clockwise from top left) Noise, Fun, Passion, Strength, Messes, Adventure" I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF JACOB! They are SO him!!
Obviously, the "deep in thought" look in that one shot comes from the Callender side of the family....
ReplyDelete