Sunday, January 8, 2006

Abby Lost a TOOTH!!


Finally, the tooth fairy made a visit for ABBY!! We've been waiting for this one to come out for quite a while...it determined to hang in there as long as it could! However, a very helpful, trained dental hygienist (who doubles as one of Abby's All Stars teachers) "popped" it out after church last night. When I picked Abby up from her class, she was showing her teacher her loose tooth. The teacher said, "You know I work at a dentist office. I could help you with that." Abby let her "wobble" it, I gave the ok, they counted to 3, and POP, it was out!! She didn't even flinch! It bled a little bit, but her teacher showed her how to pack it with kleenex and Abby was off and skipping down the hallway, showing her new gap to anyone who would stop to look. She was exceptionally proud of herself, and very excited that the tooth fairy would be coming to give her a dollar. Little did she know that she'd be getting two! (I know, but it was Adam's idea...I was all for sticking with the quarter that I got as a kid!) Anyway, it was a very eventful and exciting night, and I was especially thrilled because I didn't have anything to do with it! Just wait until Mrs. Lewis and Mrs. Styles see her at preschool tomorrow - Abby is beside herself in anticipation at being able to show them her gap!

2 comments:

  1. YOU COULD DRIVE A TRUCK THROUGH THAT GAP!!! Way to go Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations Abby. I heard that the tooth fairy was being extra generous this year..Ahem...anymore loose ones in sight? I bet you could whistle through that gap...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete