Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Catching Up

Ok, where to start?
  • The kids and I did the food drop on Jan. 7. We helped unload semi trucks full of food, load box trucks, and deliver the food to area families in need. Every resident of government subsidized housing in our area received a box of food and a box of toiletries. The kids were a huge help! (most of the time)
  • The kids went back to school on the 9th after a two week Christmas break. The transition was anything but smooth.
  • I taught a couple of classes on Jan. 14, one on Jan. 17, and another one tonight. I'm teaching several more in the next couple of months, including a photography class - FUN!
  • Katie's been gone for 3 weeks. You can keep up with her here.
  • COREY MANN has some big things in the works...
  • I almost went insane while Adam was out of town last week. I'm not meant to be without him.
  • I haven't listened to Tim and Tony's podcast yet, but I fully intend to one of these days. (I soon as I figure out what a podcast is and how to work it!) I'm sure it's just as good as they've been telling me! ;)
  • Speaking of Tim and Tony - had a nice chat with each of them this weekend - Tony at GCC and Tim on IM. They're really cool guys - very fun to just be around. Now I'm beginning to understand why Corey is so obsessed with TIM lately!
  • I'm leaving for Vegas on Sunday for another SCRAPBOOKING trade show - woohoo!!
  • My brother has some heavy things going on and could really use your prayers.
  • Between my own and the McMullen's, I get to spend a good deal of time with the most awesome kids in the universe!
  • The flip side of that: Abby pretty much skipped temper tantrum during the "terrible twos" phase of her life, and has decided to try them out at age 5. A number of people in the University Park Mall parking lot, the GCC parking lot, and throughout the GCC building (unfortunately for them) got to witness this spectacle. My apologies. Unfortunately for all of you, and for my adorable daughter, tantrums only strengthen my resolve.
  • I'm starting to feel the blog thing again. It may not be too long before you hear from me again...

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, my son....not the temper tantrum type, has started screaming NO at me constantly at age 4....insane....because all it does is get him popped in the mouth!

    ReplyDelete