Thursday, July 13, 2006

News Flash!!

For those of you who know me at all, this should come as quite a surprise. Adam and I joined a gym. Actually, a "Fitness Center." The church staff is getting a corporate discount at the new Anytime Fitness, which happens to practically be in the church parking lot, and, as the name indicates, we will have 24/7 access to the place. Pretty cool feature for those of us who happen to be night owls (or, I guess, also for those of YOU who like to get up in the morning - sickos!). The place is pretty sweet - tons of beautiful, new equipment that I don't know how to use. And it has some incredible benefits, like classes being included in the membership, and an incredible security system. The couple who owns/runs the place also go to GCC - way cool. So, now all I have to do is...GO.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you feel so cool now that you have that little door keychain thing. :-). I'm so excited about this gym. I'll be even more excited when I actually get my butt in there and workout. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best of luck on the whole "going to the gym" thing... i hope you have the best time ever... (can you hear the sarcasm dripping from my voice?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know the feeling. I have an excercise machine that is making a good clothes hager and a weight set evenly distributed amongst all the doors that need stopping around our house. C'mon, be serious. You've got Holt blood coursing (or at least dribbling) through those veins! The most excercise we have ever needed is the index finger on the channel changing buttons of the TV remote. Don'y make me get off the couch to call and harang you about this!

    ReplyDelete