



We used Adam's truck and a really big chain to pull some of the fence posts and trees out of the ground on the West side of the house - and *I* got to drive the truck!! (under Adam's direction, of course) The neighbors were trying hard not to stare. Too bad, because I'm pretty sure it would have been very entertaining for them! I'm sure they think we've finally flipped out or something. I'm thinking they'll all be so grateful for the improvements by the time we're done that it might be worth while for me to take up a collection to help cover costs. Maybe they'd pay for a privacy fence so they didn't have to look at the place any more! Worth a shot, isn't it?
Well, I can't tell what anything is, but I'm sure it was interesting, fun, difficult, crazy, stressful, relaxing, involving, and perplexingly simple.
ReplyDeleteI love it.