- I'm loud and I can incite a crowd of people into a shopping frenzy at 3:00 in the morning by standing on a table and screaming, "EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS 30% OFF FOR THE NEXT 30 MINUTES ONLY!!!!"
- I have a serious addiction to caffeine and they can trust that I'll be semi-conscious until the wee hours of the morning.
- I don't take crap from crabby women who get pushy when they're up in the middle of the night.
- I can do basic math.
So, I came in at 10pm tonight and I'll leave sometime after 7am. I'll pick the kids up from the McMullens (they're having a "sleepover" because Adam has to be to work shortly before 7 and I wasn't going to be home in time) and head home...hopefully to bed. What are the chances my kids are going to let me sleep a little while tomorrow morning?? I'm not holding my breath...
Becky...all night at a scrapbook store? What are you, 19?
ReplyDeleteYes, you are insane but you have always been good at it:) I thought about you when I went to bed at 2:00am, though of course you still had 5 hours to go at that point. Love ya Beck!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you got some sleep this morning! You are hilarious....and insane of course!
ReplyDeleteScrapbooking at 3 in the morning? Can anyone say "obsessive/compulsive"? Time to up the ol' meds...
ReplyDeletebeck, BLOG NEGLECT! get writing!
ReplyDeleteokay, i'm kidding. it's easier to keep up on your blog when you can't get out of bed...
woo hoo vicodin!
check out my blog for my recent brush with cocaine. sorry. my ONLY brush with cocaine!