Spent the day cleaning up (with Adam's help in the morning - huge help!) after a week's worth of activity around here. Amazing how you can't tell from week to week that I've done anything to the house at all. Back to that whole "I need a wife" idea...seriously. Ok, I'd settle for a live-in maid. Ok maybe not live-in, but here a lot. I mean, it would take a good deal of time to clean up after us. We're not a neat people. And she needs to be at least somewhat homely - and a little rude. I'm thinking Russian - I don't know why...that's just the image that comes to mind.
I'm not looking for a nanny - I want the extra time I wouldn't be cleaning to be spent doing fun things with my kids (and scrapbooking, of course). Someone to make it possible for me to be the full-time mom I want to be. Problem with this idea is that, once I pay someone to tackle this tremendous task, I won't be able to afford to do all those fun things I want to do with my kids (have you seen how much it costs to go to the zoo?!? let alone the fair, or an amuzement park!) So that throws a wrench into the works. So now I need to get a maid AND get rich. I guess those two kind of go hand in hand. Shouldn't be any problem, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment