Tuesday, August 9, 2005
The first day back to work after a vacation is never good, but this one took the cake. 2 freight trucks, UPS, and FedEx paid us a visit today...About 70 boxes and 3 new displays later, I got to rearrange some things to make the displays fit just so we could get all the boxes of inventory into the back of the store! Fortunately, Mark was there to do most of the heavy lifting and unloading of freight trucks, but I got to help him with taking doors apart, shifting old displays, moving new displays, reassembling doors, etc., in an effort to make things presentable. By the time that was all said and done I didn't even have time to fill any of the new displays, so they're sitting empty in the store! Oh well, something to look forward to for tomorrow! Yipee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Yippee... I can't wait to get in there and see it all! Sorry it was a rough first day back.
ReplyDeleteBecky,
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for a scrapbook that the cover has grapes on it. I think I bought one at your store earlier this year and I need another one. Could you check to see if you have one?
Thanks
Hilda (Corey's mom)
ENN Blog: Google loses last vestiges of cool
ReplyDeleteGoogle has decided to not communicate with news website CNET for a year following a reporter's story about its search.
Hello,
you got a quite interesting blog here. I really enjoyed reading here and think I'm
going to bookmark it.
My Page is a car insurance in ontario related
site. Check it out.
Nice blog. I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteI have a Wedding Photographers Northampton site/blog. It pretty much covers Wedding Photographers Northampton related stuff.
Come have a look :-)
stupid freaking comment spammers!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of you right now....yummy scrapbooking supplies!