Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Back to School
Adam, Jacob and I (Abby's with the McMullens for a couple of days) went to Jacob's "Back to School Picnic" tonight. We met his teacher and saw where he'll be sitting and who will be in his class - he's very excited. And, I'm sure, a little nervous. I've been trying to walk him through everything he'll be doing - he's one of those kids who needs to know in advance or it could just freak him out. Routine is good for Jacob. He asks a lot of questions and gets everything straight in his head and then he's ok. He's got all of his school supplies packed and ready to go - everything Spiderman this year. He's on a huge Spiderman kick lately. Spiderman folders, pencils, eracer, pencil sharpener, notebook, pencil holder, backpack...you name it. He's ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cutie!!!
ReplyDelete