Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Back to the world of the living...

As you may have noticed, I haven't been around for a few days...well, there's a very good reason for that. I've been sick as a dog! I'm one of those people who doesn't get sick often at all. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had the flu. But, when I get sick, I get sick. I mean, if you're going to do it, you may as well do it right, huh? Wow, did I do it right this time. I'm still so sore and achy (Yes, that's a word - just ask Billy Ray Cyrus...) that it hurts to sit here!

I'm sure I'll be back to normal tomorrow...besides, I have to be with half a dozen kids running around here! If you don't hear from me for a few more days, assume that the kids took advantage of my weakened condition, beat me to death with their action figures and barbie dolls, and have taken over the place!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back, we missed you! I say just lock the kids in a room for the day and go from there, starting with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooh, hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete