
But they won't let me, so I'm going to send my kids and live vicariously through them!! We drive them up this Sunday and I am SO excited for them. They're going to Storybrook - the part of Spring Hill that's just for kids who've finished 1st-3rd grades. Jacob and Abby obviously won't be in the same cabin (and by cabin I mean firehouse, treehouse, farmhouse or safari village!) or anything, but they'll see each other at meals and at other random times. They'll get to do things like boating, crafts, slingshots (replaced archery - wonder why??), a ZIPLINE, the swimming pool, the SPRINKLER PARK, and the BLOB!! Summer camp is even COOLER than when I went! (which is no real surprise since that was DECADES ago...)
I plan to take TONS of pictures when we go up with them, they send emails with photos to the parents all week long, they'll each have a disposable camera (should be interesting), and they'll also get a highlight DVD of their week at camp, so we'll have lots to share in just a little more than a week. If you think of it, please pray for their safety, that they'll get the most incredibly fun counselors, and that they'll have an absolute blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment