Adam was gone to Florida for the last few days for a Leadership Summit training. He finally got home late last night - well, actually early this morning. It's nice to have him back.
The Abby had her last ice skating lesson of the season today. Jacob didn't skate for this last session, but they both got to enjoy the party afterward. It's been fun to watch them make so much progress, and have LOADS of fun learning!
Less than two weeks until my Lasik.
Leah, Tammy and I are going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, in April - 6 weeks from tomorrow!! I cannot WAIT!!
I'm tired of cleaning my house. You'd think that if we could put a man on the moon, we'd as humans would have found a way to create a "self-cleaning house" by now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you figure out the "self-cleaning house" thing, let me know. I'd like to invest. ;)
ReplyDelete