Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Finally, getting back to normal...

Adam's been working hard around here to get things working like normal again. He (and his buddies at GCC - thanks guys!!) have fixed my laptop - yeehaw! So, I'm back online. It's a wonderful feeling. He also fixed the frozen pipe and our water heater (at least temporarily - we'll need a new one sooner rather than later). He's a pretty handy guy to have around! I wouldn't be able to live "in style to which I have become accustom" without his skills. Lucky me! :)


So, now that I'm back online, I've added my last remaining California pictures - my computer went down while I was at Katie's, so I hadn't uploaded my photos of our last day in L.A. You can see those here.


I've also updated the store website, for the most part. Still have some class stuff and DT projects to add tomorrow. You can check that out here.


Finally, for those of you who haven't had the privilege to see my gorgeous daughter lately, her appearance has changed yet again:
That's right - she lost her other front tooth! This kid is just growing up WAY too fast. Neither we, nor the Tooth Fairy can keep up with her. The poor pixie may have to start moonlighting to supplement her income because of this kid! In fact, we've had to make a special shopping trip to help Abby get rid of all that cash that was burning a whole in her pockets. We went to Build-A-Bear for accessories for "Puppy", of course.
Jacob's also been busy this month - he's still coming off of his post-Science Fair high and is really soaring through 2nd grade. His reading has REALLY taken off - he's into chapter books now and is part of a literacy group at school, studying that parts of the book and having discussions about them. He's such a smarty, just like his dad! Jacob has recently determined that instead of a Scientist who studies liquids, he wants to be a Scientist who studies sharks when he grows up. Sounds to me like either of those pursuits will probably pay the bills.

2 comments: