Thursday, March 30, 2006

WARM WEATHER!!

There's nothing like the beginning of Spring around here, when things start to warm up and even green-up a little bit! This is our first really pleasant day of Spring, and you better believe I am taking full advantage! The kids have been outside from the moment we arrived home from getting the kids from pre-school. Jacob had a half-day of school today, so he's even getting to enjoy the warmer weather, and I'm getting to enjoy the (relative) peace and quiet. Of course, I've still got Tyler in here hanging out with me, and, fortunately for today, he seems pretty content with that. It's not quite warm enough out for me to pull out the lawn chair and relax while watching Tyler run loose around the yard. Soon, Buddy! :) At this moment, the kids are even eating their lunch outside. I may formulate a plan to make it possible for Rachel to take her nap outside... Nah, it'll actually be quieter in here.

I could really get used to this. In fact, I think I will!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I still remember those first days after winter where you new there was hope for a decent summer...

    ReplyDelete