



We were long overdue for a family day, and I wanted to do something with the kids that was out of the ordinary, so I looked online for an indoor waterpark. I found "Full Blast" in Battle Creek, Mi. It was a long 1.5 hour drive, but
thankfully it was well worth it. The kids had a blast, and Adam and I even did a few rounds on the waterslides. The water was CHILLY, but the kids made it a full two hours before pruning up and turning a deep shade of purple. I wasn't sure I'd be able to thaw Abby out, but she was in no hurry to get out. They both REALLY enjoyed racing Adam on the waterslides, and the fact that the pool was no deeper than 3 feet at any point, so they both could stand up wherever they wanted to. That was nice! After the waterpark, we stopped into Steak and Shake for dinner and milkshakes for the way home. I fell asleep in the car before they did, but they weren't far behind me! A good time was had by all!!
Did Adam get to sleep on the way home, too?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time. I can tell that they would LOVE the beach(es)....
Looks like a fun day Becky - based on those smiles!!!
ReplyDelete