Let's see...where to begin? Our biggest news is that Abby lost another tooth! I haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it yet, but it'll happen one of these days. She's got a permanent tooth coming in there already. That'll be interesting. Let's just say, it's taking up all of the space made by BOTH teeth that's she's lost so far, and it's coming in at a 30 degree angle... As hard as I prayed it wouldn't happen, it appears that she's gotten her mother's teeth. I had already been told to expect that she'd have braces (got that news when she was only 4!), but I'm afraid it's going to be much more serious than that. At least she didn't get my underbite.
My mom's 57th birthday was last Thursday (Happy Birthday Mom!) and my sister's was yesterday (the big 25). So far this month we've celebrated birthdays by going to Hana Yori (YUM) for my birthday and then Hacienda for Mom's. Steve's is at the end of the month, so maybe I'll get another dinner out for his! That's one benefit to having ALL of those birthdays in one month - lot's of dinners out.
On Sunday my PIT DT friends and I got together for a crop. We always eat a lot and get very little done, but it's a lot of fun. Great conversation with great friends.
Adam is leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. He's going with a friend from church to a trade show for all the newest audio/video/lighting equipment. I'm sure he's as excited as I am when I get to go to a scrapbooking tradeshow, but we are equally clueless about what the other does at those things! Seriously, it will be a great opportunity for him. He'll be back on Saturday night, so it's single-parenthood for me for the rest of the week. Yippee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment