Monday, February 27, 2006

Latest DT assignment


A little different subject this time... My husband and his very best good friend, Corey Mann! My assignment this month is for the theme table, and this month's theme is "Friends." And because we wanted to mix things up a little bit, Karla is doing a page about her young sons and their friends, Jeri is doing a page about herself and a girlfriend, and I was to do a page about GUY-FRIENDS!! No challenge there! arg!

I obviously wanted to choose a very MANLY color-scheme and I also wanted the page to be somewhat funny or playful, because, really, who wants to see a page about two guys and their serious thoughts and feelings about their relationship??!? Yikes!! Fortunately for me, the guys made that pretty easy - I told them I needed a picture for a layout I was going to make about their friendship, and the middle photo is what I got. There was no chance I get a nicely posed, serious, meaningful photo - they HAD to ham it up! Perfect!

So, here's what you're looking at: Autumn Leaves patterned paper and epoxy stickers, Gin-X rub-on letters (the guys names), clear vellum on which I printed a definition for friendship that I made up (sounds real enough to me!), and some multi-colored brads. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment