Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And ranking a very close second

to Grey's Anatomy in my list of current obsessions would be the SIMPLY STRATEGIC SHOW with Tim Stevens and Tony Morgan. It's a podcast - until a couple of days ago I didn't understand how a podcast worked...Now, I can't get enough!! I've downloaded every episode they've done so far, and I'm more than halfway through them, and I can't wait to hear the rest!! I am so happy to know both of those guys, (and their beautiful wives, and their wonderful kids...one of whom will marry my daughter someday, if I have anything to say about it!) and that I get to be a part of what they are talking about on their show...because all they do is talk about Granger and why we do the things we do the way we do them. Ok, that's not all they talk about. They talk about a few other things occassionally, like that Tim didn't see his first movie in a theatre until he was TWENTY SIX years old, and that Tony LOVES to be hugged (yeah, right - guess what he's getting next time I see him!!) and that Tim once rode in an elevator with Duran Duran (all of them - and he had no idea who they were!) and that Tony has important people in the speed dial of his Nextel phone... Oh, and that Dustin Maust is single, available and very good-looking. See - I'm learning a lot!! Those guys are so stinkin' smart!!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff (well, I only heard one so far). I passed it along to some of my pastor friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that Grey's Anatomy has an official podcast as well?! :-) You can find it on itunes. Just figured if you didn't already know, you probably should... what with you getting all into podcasts and all :D

    Yeah, I found your blog from a link on Mann's... so I'm just one of those random people giving you advice. haha.

    ReplyDelete