
Here's my latest contribution to the Pages In Time design team - a project of my own choosing that will soon hang over the section of food-related products in the store. I used a manufacturer that I LOVE for their unusual product lines (for example, they make a selection of papers about rainy days - rain puddles, hot chocolate, this soup paper that I used...). They also have some interesting embellishments that seem to stump people who come into the store, so I wanted to give them some ideas on how to use them (like the pin that goes through the above picture of Abby). So, here's what I used: Around the Block printed paper, epoxy stickers, and paper pin. I used the Quickutz Studio alphabet to make the "mmm, mmm, good!" title. There's also a tag stuck behind one of the pictures on the right with some hidden journaling on it, which reads: "I HATE TOMATOS! So how ironic is it that it's a main part of one of my kids' favorite meals?! I never would have known, either, if it weren't for Tammy, who made tomato soup for the at her house. I'm glad they like it, but...YUCK!" Enjoy!
that's hilarious that they love tomato soup and you hate it....typical, eh?
ReplyDeletecute layout!
When your dad and Uncle Mark and I were kids we would eat lunch with "Soupy Sales" our favorite lunch time TV show in Detroit.And what was our favorite meal with Soupy you ask....why it was tomato
ReplyDeletesoup with potato chips. The show would give you the next day menu so you could eat with Soupy and we did. How ironic.I love your "Soupy" design. I think Soupy Sales would have too!!!