Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Well, I have the flu. Strangely, it's not the same flu that every other member of my family has had recently. It's the "traditional" respiratory type flu. Fever, achy muscles, sore throat, hot flashes, cold sweats...generally a whole lot of fun! I actually tried to go to work today. That lasted about 3 hours, at which point I promptly came home and went back to bed - for about 3.5 hours. I'm feeling quite a bit better now, though still running a fever and such. Bedtime again. In all, I've been in bed more than out of it the last couple of days. Too bad I can't do that when I'm not sick!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling back to normal soon. It seems like everyone I know is sick! Including moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon Becky!!!
    i have 2 at home right now with Strep throat...oh joy!

    ReplyDelete