Becky.. I hear ya girl. John is sick and I feel it coming on and I have to sing this weekend.. I really hope it doesn't happen because when doing a solo, it can be obvious when you're sick :)
I'm Your aunt and a nurse, ( you know, a person who's not a doctor but trys to act like one), Your friends are right ...your doomed. Keep suckin those lysol lozenges anyway...They won't work but then half the stuff doctors give you doesn't work either.Prayer is probably your best option. I can help you there. Love Aunt Babs
Becky.. I hear ya girl. John is sick and I feel it coming on and I have to sing this weekend.. I really hope it doesn't happen because when doing a solo, it can be obvious when you're sick :)
ReplyDeleteYou know your days are numbered kiddo!
ReplyDeleteI'm Your aunt and a nurse, ( you know, a person who's not a doctor but trys to act like one), Your friends are right ...your doomed. Keep suckin those lysol lozenges anyway...They won't work but then half the stuff doctors give you doesn't work either.Prayer is probably your best option. I can help you there.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Babs