
This is my new space! I can't tell you how warm and fuzzy I get just looking at it! I've never felt so creative and organized and...I don't know what else, but something! I have TONS of natural light and I can sit and gaze out the window whenever I feel like it - I LOVE IT!!
The best part is that it was lovingly assembled by my wonderful, talented, manly husband, so I think of him every time I use it. Now, if I could only use it more often... ;)
Isn't it GREAT to have your own little creative corner of the world!!!
ReplyDeleteMine's in a basement, but it's still MINE!!
Patty
wow, looks great! I wouldn't mind have a nook like that
ReplyDeleteYou know Red - you really need to start thinking like an entrepreneur. Start a hotline (1-900-SCRAPME or 1-900-CROPPIT or something like that). That way you can sit by your window and scrap and answer the phone and talk about scrapping all day! Let me know how that goes for you...
ReplyDeleteYou have a new space for scrapping? I'm talking to your children....
ReplyDeleteBecky....WoW
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat creative spot!!!Last week I was green like the Grinch with the Grunge...now I'm green with envy....You go girl!!!Create like crazy.
Aunt Babs
too cool for school! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are a lucky woman. I chose my Christmas break to catch up on Lauren's scrapbooks. I got so caught up that I think Cody thought of it as "the other man". So I can't imagine him setting up a den for my indifelity . . . (JK-hee, hee)
ReplyDelete