What does a girl have to do to get a Girl Scout to sell her some cookies??!? Are they just rolling in the dough these days and don't need the extra income? Are they getting lazy? Have I been blacklisted? What is the stinking deal?? I bought my ONE AND ONLY box this year at the Elkhart Farmer's Market from some random girl wearing a cookie. I have to be the only person on the planet who has to SEEK OUT girl scout cookies! I remember, back in the day, when Girl Scouts used to actually pull a little red wagon piled full with boxes of delicious cookies. They'd actually come to your door. Seriously!Down to my last pack of Thin Mints...
It's probably because of the "wagon muggings". You know, crazed adults attacking innocent Girls Scouts, slashing the wagon tires to impeed their escape... and all those poor, stressed-out cows having to work overtime on milk production just so those same CRAZED adults can wash down all the ill-gotten gains!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I'm rambling. You hit a hot button....
I saw them one place this year - on a sign at the gym.
ReplyDeleteYep, they were selling them next door and advertised at the gym. Evil, but smart, little girls!
What? You forget your blogger sign-in?!!
ReplyDeleteI go to GCC and would be happy to get you cookies. I have 2 scouts! I can check if there's more this year, or I'll email you when we start next year.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading you comment to Heather S.
I can get up to 12 boxes. Let me know how many you want. And how to meet up!
ReplyDelete