Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Katie's coming HOME!!

That's right - it's official! She quit her job at Apple, got a job here with Pixel Creek, and she's packing up and heading home. She's been editing a film, so she's got to finish that up first. So, I've always kind of wondered what it would be like to drive across the country (well, most of the way, anyway) sand now's my chance. I'm going to fly out to Orange County and then drive home for 4 or 5 days. I'm really looking forward to the first couple of days - not so much to the Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois parts... but, what can you do? Hopefully Kate and I will have a lot of fun while being bored out of our skulls and stuck in the car for 2200 miles...with Katie's Golden Retriever. I fly out there on the 15th of December, and we'll be back by the 20th. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. i didn't actually get a job with pixel creek, i'm just partnering with them...but you know, in general you are correct. prepare yourself...utah sucks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always avoid Nebraska, etc., and swing SOUTH... you know, through FLORIDA (don't give me any of that "but it's out of our way" crap, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some fun Thelma and Louise times . . you know minus the affair with Brad Pitt and the suicidal ending . . .

    ReplyDelete