


We stumbled upon a visitor the other night sitting on our welcome mat. I mean, short of knocking on the door, how else would he have announced his arrival? So it was a sign. He was shivering (I swear!) and unable to fly because it was so chilly outside after sunset, so (of course) he was invited in by our tenderhearted animal lover. I'm referring to Abby, or the butterfly whisperer, as we are now calling her. She really has a way with the little guy. And, as you can see, he seems to be quite attached to her. Abby has since been informed of the importance of his quick departure so that he can make it to Mexico before it starts to snow - I mean, imagine flying in that kind of weather! So, as soon as we have a nice, warm, sunny afternoon... off he goes! Maybe he'll send a postcard...
No comments:
Post a Comment