Monday, March 5, 2007

It's happened again...

I had another birthday. They seem to come with surprising frequency anymore. I still remember when it felt like an eternity would pass before the big day rolled around again, with the plans and preparations, guest lists and activities... skating rink or sleepover? Man, those were the days!
In honor of the birthday, I'm posting my most recently completed layout. I didn't set out to create it because my birthday was coming up - it was actually just inspired by the giant clock. And I originally saw the focus as just how fast the kids are growing up, but I guess somewhere in my subconscious I was kicking around the idea that I am, in fact, getting older. Shut up Katie. ;) The journaling reads: "Where have these 34 years gone? High School was just yesterday! I barely remember college, it happened so fast. Is it even possible that Adam and I have been married almost 13 years?? or that I'm old enought to have kids in elementary school? Didn't I just get my braces off and go to summer camp??"

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collage. Can i just ship you all my photos and memorabilia and have you put it together in the talented way you do?
    haha
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    Shaz:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page! Can I copy when I turn 30?

    ReplyDelete