Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A GAME!

Just ripped this off of my friend "J-Mad"'s blog... Play along and send me a link to the post with your list, or put your list in my comments - it'll be FUN!! :)

1. Rockstar name (your first pet’s name + current street name) - "Murphy Pat" (maybe - but switch it around and we'd really have something!)

2. Gangsta name (fav. ice cream + fav. cookie) - "Peanut Butter Panic Peanut Butter" (odd...but the repetition does sound rap-ish!)

3. “Fly guy/girl” name (first initial of first name + first 3 letters of last name) - "BCal" (could be worse)

4. Detective name (favorite color + favorite animal) - "Green Dolphin"

5. Soap Opera name (middle name + city where you were born) - "Rebekah Kenosha" (that works)

6. Star Wars Name (First 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of first name) - "Calbe" (not bad!)

7. Superhero name (”the” + second favorite color + favorite drink) - "The Orange Margarita" (funny, but doesn't really inspire confidence)

8. Nascar Name (first names of your grandfathers) - "Steve Bob" (anything with Bob in it works!)

9. Stripper name (favorite perfume + favorite candy) - "Musk Ghiradelli" (ok, I don't have a favorite perfume, but if I did, this would be it, even if just for the name! HA!!)

10. Witness Protection name (parents middle names) - "Mae Bryant" (perfect!)

2 comments:

  1. Okay. You get me started on this blogging thing (well over a year ago now, I might add) and then you take MONTHS off between blogs! I try to blog every chance I get... it's usually mindless drivle, but if people want to read my mindless drivle, well, so be it!

    Just kidding (not about the mindless drivle stuff). I do like your entries, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get off my back, Birdman!!


    Just kidding - Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete